The Award Winning Em Sheldon


The award winning blogger and Youtuber from Em Talks discusses her dream collaborations, pick me ups and her experience being an influencer.

One: Describe your lazy workout routine? 
I’m not sure what you mean by lazy workout routine! On days where I can’t be bothered to workout, I think getting out and walking is so good for your mind and body.

Two: What is one blessing and one downside to blogging? 
A blessing is the wonderful friends I’ve met from it and a downside is that people hide abuse as ‘constructive criticism’.

Three: What would be your dream collab?
I feel like working with Topshop was always at the top of my list and I feel honoured to have ticked that a few times now! I’d love to work with Virgin airlines or Gucci - what a dream! 


Four: Would you give up blow-drys or makeup? 
I’d give up blow drys. It is something I can do myself, it’s just I’m lazy sometimes and no-one does them as well as a professional salon!

Five: What’s your go to pick me up when you’re feeling de-motivated?
Going out and getting some fresh air or putting my phone down and going to my trusty David Lloyd spin class!

Six: You’re very open and honest in your personal posts, would you say this has helped you address some hardships you’ve faced and what have the responses from other bloggers been?
I wouldn’t say it’s helped me address them, I’d say it’s helped from a cathartic point of view as it does almost feel like therapy writing it down! I think the best part is knowing it can help others. I’ve had incredible responses!

Seven: Which wins, London or Leeds? 
Easy - Leeds! Yorkshire will always be my home. My family is there for starters and I also studied there so I have the fondest memories. London makes me feel lacklustre, tired and stressed - as fun as it can be I always find myself craving my beautiful Yorkshire. I’m gutted the industry is so London based. 

Eight: How does your boyfriend/friends view your commitment to social media and uploads?

My boyfriend is incredibly supportive and works alongside me to help. Sadly I’ve lost a fair few friends in the last few years, as we have grown apart and I believe friends should be supportive. I’ve gained some incredibly supportive friends in the industry though and I’m so grateful for that. I’d rather have five supportive friends who all lift each other up than one hundred friends who don’t care. 

You can find more about Em Sheldon here:

Twitter: @emshelx
Instagram: @emshelx
https://www.emtalks.co.uk/

Comments

Popular Posts